Please read these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”) of the American Gods Series 3 Sweepstakes (“Promotion”). You must agree to accept and comply with these Official Rules to participate in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you agree to these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD AN INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
- Dates: This Promotion is valid from 26 March 2021 12pm GMT, through to 2 April 2021 12pm GMT (“Promotion Period”).
- How To Enter: To enter, follow the instructions provided in the applicable social media post(s) or its caption (including the instructions to follow the indicated social media accounts, to answer the applicable question(s) set out in connection with the post, and to share the post as instructed) (“Entry”). Entries may be submitted on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as applicable. To be eligible to enter, the Entry must be submitted within seven (7) days of the date of the relevant social media post.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
One Entry, per person, per social media channel.
Any form of automated Entry sent via bot is strictly prohibited. Any entrant suspected or found to be submitting automated Entries of any kind will be disqualified. Any Entry that contains any content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes the rights of any third party (including intellectual property rights) or may reflect negatively upon the Promoter (or bring the Promoter into disrepute) or breaches the rules of the relevant social media platform will not be considered a valid entry and will not be entered into the draw or eligible to win a prize.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open worldwide to individuals (excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the Promoter or any member of such person’s immediate family) who are 18 years of age (or age of majority in his or her country of residence) and older at the time of Entry.
- Promoter: FremantleMedia Limited, 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AL, United Kingdom (the “Promoter”).
- Winner Selection: A random drawing will be held by the Promoter within one (1) month after the deadline to submit an Entry expires, from among all eligible entries received which have correctly answered all of the questions included in the relevant social media post. Decisions of Promoter are final. Potential winner will be notified a direct message on social media or email at Promoter’s discretion, and will have 48 hours to respond. If a potential winner does not reply within allocated time, does not accept prize, or is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting and always at the Promoter’s sole discretion (and in such event the potential winner will not be entitled to any compensation). Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received but each entrant may only submit one (1) Entry per social media channel. There is maximum one (1) prize per person.
- Prize: There is one (1) prize to be won across all Entries submitted to different social media channels (and no separate prizes for Entries submitted to different social media platforms will be offered). The prize is a non-fungible token (NFT) related to the television series “American Gods Series 3” (subject to change as advised by the Promoter at its sole discretion). If for any reason the Promoter or the Promoter’s delivery partner is unable to provide NFT as a prize then, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, the prize may be substituted with an alternative prize as advised by the Promoter.
- Taxes: All applicable taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All expenses not stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Rules: Promotion administration, winner selection and prize claim verification will be conducted by the Promoter and fulfillment will be conducted by the Promoter or its partner(s) at the Promoter’s sole discretion. By participating in this Promotion, the winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter and its partner(s), whose decisions are final. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if in the Promoter’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Promotion has been, or could be, compromised or that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including, but not limited to, fraud or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s control. By entering this Promotion, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Promoter and its partners, their successors, estates and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, each winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Promoter who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure.
- The terms and conditions of other third-party suppliers may also apply to the prize (by way of example, the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Prize).
- Severability: Promotion is void where prohibited. If any provision of this Promotion shall be deemed to violate any law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Reproduction: This offer may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format without the written permission of the Promoter.
- Data Protection and Publicity: Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement which can be found here: https://fremantle.com/privacy-statement/. For further information please contact the Promoter. Any material (including pictures, text and hashtags) created and/or uploaded to social media posts as part of an Entry may be used by the Promoter at the Promoter’s discretion for further promotional and news purposes worldwide on any media. The Promoter may further share Entries on Promoter’s social media account(s) relating to the series American Gods or otherwise. The entrant agrees that that the Promoter may publish the Entry (including any accompanying text and hashtags) and the entrant’s social media username in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
By entering, all entrants will be deemed to have read, accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, including the Promoter’s privacy statement available at https://fremantle.com/privacy-statement/, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material for the Promotion.
- Liability and Jurisdiction: The Promoter shall have no liability for system failures on the Promoter’s website, any social media platform(s) or any third-party websites. The Promoter shall have no liability to any persons in relation to the Promotion including but not limited to the provision of any prizes. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Release: By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated and related entities as well as the successors, assigns and licensees of each and the respective officers, directors, agents, employees, shareholders, contractors and representative of each (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind to persons, including death, and property, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes, or activity. Entrants waive all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, winner agrees that the Released Parties are not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions or delays resulting from any acts of any government or authority or any third parties.
- Finally: This competition may be withdrawn at any time by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize if required. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at any time without prior notice. No social media platform(s) is liable or accountable for anything related to the Promotion. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with any social media platform.